Part of the SpringerBriefs in Mathematics book series (BRIEFSMATH)
- 303 Downloads
There have been several generalizations or extensions of the proper connection number. We discuss a few of these in this chapter.
KeywordsProper Connection Number Proper Diameter Rainbow Path Permutation Graphs Edge-colored Graph
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 6.Bi, Z., Byers, A., Zhang, P.: Proper Hamiltonian-connected graphs. ManuscriptGoogle Scholar
- 7.Bi, Z., Chartrand, G., Johns, G., Zhang, P.: On minimum spanning subgraphs of graphs with proper connection number 2. Theory Appl. Graphs 3(2), Art. 2 (2016)Google Scholar
- 15.Chang, H., Li, X., Magnant, C., Qin, Z.: The (k, ℓ)-proper index of graphs. arXiv:1606.03872v2Google Scholar
- 16.Chang, H., Li, X., Qin, Z.: Some upper bounds for the 3-proper index of graphs. Bull. Malays. Math. Sci. Soc. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40840-016-0404-5
- 17.Chartrand, G., Devereaux, S., Zhang, P.: Color-connection and information-transfer paths. ManuscriptGoogle Scholar
- 23.Coll, V., Hook, J., Magnant, C., McCready, K., Ryan, K.: Proper diameter of graphs. Discuss. Math. Graph Theory (to appear)Google Scholar
- 25.Devereaux, S., Johns, G., Zhang, P.: Color connection in graphs intermediate to proper and rainbow connection. ManuscriptGoogle Scholar
- 42.Janson, S., Luczak, T., Ruciński, A.: Random Graphs. Wiley-Interscience Series in Discrete Mathematics and Optimization, xii+333 pp. Wiley, New York (2000)Google Scholar
- 54.Li, X., Magnant, C., Wei, M., Zhu, X.: Distance proper connection of graphs. arXiv:1606.06547Google Scholar
- 55.Li, X., Magnant, C., Wei, M., Zhu, X.: Generalized rainbow connection of graphs and their complements. Discuss. Math. Graph Theory https://doi.org/10.7151/dmgt.2011
© The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018