High Order Approximation by Multivariate Sublinear and Max-Product Operators Under Convexity
Here we search quantitatively under convexity the approximation of multivariate function by general multivariate positive sublinear operators with applications to multivariate Max-product operators. These are of Bernstein type, of Favard-Szász-Mirakjan type, of Baskakov type, of sampling type, of Lagrange interpolation type and of Hermite-Fejér interpolation type. Our results are both: under the presence of smoothness and without any smoothness assumption on the function to be approximated which fulfills a convexity assumption. It follows (Anastassiou, Approximations by multivariate sublinear and max-product operators under convexity, submitted, 2017, ).
- 1.G. Anastassiou, Moments in Probability and Approximation Theory, Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics Series (Longman Group, New York, 1993)Google Scholar
- 2.G. Anastassiou, Approximation by Sublinear Operators (2017, submitted)Google Scholar
- 3.G. Anastassiou, Approximation by Max-Product Operators (2017, submitted)Google Scholar
- 4.G. Anastassiou, Approximations by Multivariate Sublinear and Max-product Operators under Convexity (2017, submitted)Google Scholar
- 5.B. Bede, L. Coroianu, S. Gal, Approximation by Max-Product type Operators (Springer, Heidelberg, 2016)Google Scholar