We will address different scenarios and reasons for project termination, follow the required procedures for successful termination, and address project institutionalization, sustainability, and assimilation within schools.
KeywordsTermination Institutionalization Sustainability Assimilation
- Fullan, M. (2007). The new meaning of educational change. London: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Hopkins, D. (2003). School improvement for real. London: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Meredith, J. R., & Mantel, S. J., Jr. (2012). Project management: A managerial approach. Danvers, MA: Wiley.Google Scholar
- Pinto, J. K. (2013). Project management – Achieving competitive advantage. New York: Pearson International Edition.Google Scholar
- Tyler, W. (1988). School organization: Sociological perspective. London: Croom Helm.Google Scholar
© The Author(s) 2018