Influence of Method of Preparation of PC Mortar with Waste Perlite Powder on Its Rheological Properties
The aim of this research is to determine the influence of waste perlite powder quantity on rheological properties of polymer–cement mortar mixture. Influence of dosing sequence of waste perlite powder on mortar mixture properties was especially taken into consideration. In the research, eight mortar mixtures were prepared using different quantities of perlite powder in mortar and by using different dosing sequence of mixture components. During the research, the influence of waste perlite powder on consistency and workability of mortar mixture was evaluated. By analyzing the various dosage sequences of the ingredients, the problem of difficult homogenization of the mortar and excessive dusting of the waste perlite powder were investigated. The obtained results show that changing the dosing moment of the key component – waste perlite powder – can influence technological properties of polymer–cement mortars.
- 1.Ciullo, P. A. (1996). Industrial minerals and their uses (Vol. 580). Noyes Publications, Westwood, New Jersey, USA.Google Scholar
- 2.Jaworska, B., Sokołowska, J. J., Łukowski, P., & Jaworski, J. (2015). Waste mineral powders as a component of polymer-cement composites. Archives of Civil Engineering, LXI(4), 199–210.Google Scholar
- 4.Łukowski, P. (2016). Polymer-cement composites containing waste perlite powder. Materials, MDPIAG, 9(10), 1–11.Google Scholar
- 5.PN-85/B-04500:1985. Zaprawy budowlane – badania cech fizycznych i wytrzymałościowych.Google Scholar
- 6.PN-EN 196–1:206. Metody badania cementu.Google Scholar
- 7.Łukowski, P., Sokołowska, J. J., Adamczewski, G., & Jaworska, B. (2013). Waste perlite powder as the potential microfiller of polymer composites. In S. Jemioło & M. Lutomirska (Eds.), Mechanics and materials (pp. 193–200), Politechnika Warszawska, Warsaw, Poland.Google Scholar