Analytical Research of Character of Relative Permeability Function Under Unsteady Two-Phase Filtration
The article discusses methodological contradictions and their effects that occur when interpreting the results of researches of relative permeability by the method of non-stationary displacement. For the case of mutual displacement of liquids with equal viscosities on the simplest structural model of a porous medium, an important aspect is shown: the discrepancy between the functions of the average filtration rate and the flow of the displacing phase in the exit section of the sample from the saturation of the cross section. This aspect changes the concept of the nature of the processes of two-phase displacement of liquids in an inhomogeneous porous medium.
KeywordsFiltration Analytical research Inhomogeneous porous medium
- 3.Robert, M.C., Alan, P.B.: Relative permeability in tight gas sandstone reservoirs – the “Permeability Jail” model. In: SPWLA 51st Annual Logging Symposium, 19–23 June 2010Google Scholar
- 4.Zubkov, M.Y., Semenov, V.V., Mikulina, O.I., Pushin, A.V.: The results of studies of the relative phase permeabilities of the different-age productive deposits of the Krasnoleninsk field. Vestnik nedropolzovatelya KhMAD 19, 16–21 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Orlov, D.M., Ryzhov, A.E., Savchenko, N.V., Perunova, T.A.: Complex experimental investigation of two-phase flow in the reservoirs of the Chayandinskoye oil and gas condensate field and development of a methodology for quantifying the effect of filtration conditions on relative phase permeabilities. Collection of scientific articles “Topical issues of hydrocarbon field deposits research”, Moscow (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Orlov, V.S.: Design and Analysis of the Development of Oil Fields Under the Regime of Oil Displacement by Water. Nedra, Moscow (1973)Google Scholar
- 7.Basniev, K.S., Kochina, I.N., Maksimov, V.M.: Underground Hydromechanics. Nedra, Moscow (1993)Google Scholar