Designing a Public Sector Accounting Exercise Sheet by a Cultural Approach
The Teaching a public sector in an undergraduate class was challenged. Many traps on many materials have been investigated as a number feature without interpretation. In the end, the number became a fixed and limited form. In this case, the number should be reflected as a symbol and a condition of behind and after an event.
To understand what the event is, we need to observe and explore a reality around a public sector office. In fact, a connectivity among public offices under one area is a reality attached in how activity can be traced. Besides that, many procedures from above governments are comply as main executing procedures.
Both main conditions in a public office can be interpreted as a value and tradition inside of a public office. So, a cultural approach can be utilized in a design of a technical sheet.
KeywordsCultural approach Exercise sheet Public sector accounting
- Al-Elq, A.H.: Simulation-based medical teaching and learning. J Family Community Med. 17(1), 35–40 (2010). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3195067/. Accessed 25 Aug 2017
- Betty Sufiah, W., et al.: TEORI PEMBELAJARAN “Metode Simulasi” (2014). http://imadiklus.com/teori-pembelajaran-metode-simulasi/. Accessed 25 Aug 2017
- Blecha, B., dan Maier, M.: Teaching with Simulations, 1 Agustus 2017, http://serc.carleton.edu/sp/library/simulations/index.html. Accessed 25 Aug 2017
- Volkov, A.A., et al.: Teaching public finance management through simulation. J. Dev. Bus. Simul. Experiential Learn. 31 (2004), https://journals.tdl.org/absel/index.php/absel/article/viewFile/675/644. Accessed 25 Aug 2017
- Kallio, H.: Decision-making strategies in business simulation environment: a cultural approach 4(6) (2015), http://aisel.aisnet.org/iris2015/4. Accessed 25 Aug 2017