Research on Evaluating Marketing Ability of Traditional Chinese Medicine Enterprises in Gansu Province
Marketing ability is the bottleneck of the development of Chinese medicine enterprises in Gansu province. Based on the method of improved gray correlation, with construction of the evaluation index system of marketing ability of Chinese medicine enterprises, this paper analyzes the marketing ability of Chinese medicine enterprises in Gansu province and shows the evaluation process of marketing ability. And then some countermeasures and suggestions are proposed, which can provide reference and guidance in order to promote the marketing ability of Chinese medicine enterprises in Gansu province and promote the rapid development of Gansu traditional Chinese medicine industry.
KeywordsChinese medicine enterprises Evaluating marketing ability Gray correlation analysis Empirical research
This research was financially supported by the FDA of Gansu Province (No. 2017GSFDA016) and also supported by the Health management of key disciplines in Gansu University of Chinese Medicine.
- 1.Yang, S. (2017). Enterprise marketing ability evaluation and empirical research. Statistics and Decisiong, 6, 186–188.Google Scholar
- 2.Lin, Y. (2005). Research on construction the evaluation index system of enterprise marketing ability. Business Era, 35, 36–38.Google Scholar
- 3.Lin, Y., Lan, S., & Yijun, C. (2016). Comprehensive evaluation of enterprise marketing ability. Science and Technology Information Development and Economy, 19, 76–79.Google Scholar
- 4.Yang, R., & Yang, Y. (2009). Research on evaluation index of enterprise marketing capability. Market Research, 3, 56–58.Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, Z., & Fangmei, Q. (2009). The empirical study on enterprise marketing ability and marketing performance. Commercial Research, 9, 54–57.Google Scholar
- 6.Huayou, C., Wu, T., & Xu, Y. (1999). Improvement of gray correlation space and gray correlation degree calculation. Journal of Anhui University, 23(4), 39–43.Google Scholar
- 7.Xiaohong, C., & Yu, T. (2015). Research on the relationship between marketing ability and technological innovation and market performance – Based on the empirical research of small and medium-sized listed enterprises in China. Journal of Science, 4, 128–132.Google Scholar
- 8.Han, S.-p., & Wang, Y.-g. (2013). Research on marketing capability and its performance impact. Management World, 6, 67–69.Google Scholar