Comparative Analysis on Investment and Financing Models of Urban Rail Transportation
Urban rail transportation is trend of urban traffic development in the world. The utility model has advantages of high volume, high-speed, high security, and significant environmental protection. Government should give priority to establish an effective investment and financing mechanism to solve construction funding issues. For social benefits purpose, authors analyze and compare characteristics of London, Tokyo and Beijing in rail transit, investment and financing mode, summarize similarities and differences to establish investment and financing mode to meet Beijing city railway transit development, provides necessary background knowledge. This paper discusses policy direction and development trend of rail transportation construction investment and financing system transformation process in recent years. The authors propose future rail transit construction references in Beijing.
KeywordsUrban rail transportation Investment and financing mode World city Comparative analysis
- 1.Yang, Q. (2011). Transport business China. Tokyo: Rail Transportation. (In Chinese), (5), 95.Google Scholar
- 2.Xu, X. (2009). The method of strategic analysis of metropolitan railway traffic development and application. China Science and Technology Information, 16, 2009–2016.Google Scholar
- 3.Xiao, X., Zhu, X., & Xiao, X. (2013). Optimization research of fare system for rail transit in Beijing economic & trade update. Economic and Trade Update, 24, 135–136. (In Chinese).Google Scholar
- 4.Phang, SY. (2006). Public private partnership in urban rail transit: Recent international experience (pp. 57–72). USA: Taylor and Francis, 47(1).Google Scholar
- 6.Forecast and industry trends of Urban Rail Transit Investment in China. China Industry Information. http://www.chyxx.com/industry/201611/469469.html. 2016.11.21.