A Study on Cooperation Strategies of Dual Channel Supply Chain Based on Service Level
Dual channel operation under the competition condition not only requires to improve service level, but needs to achieve the collaborative service among channels, which amplifies the conflict of the manufacturer and the retailer and cooperation of the whole supply chain. Based on the service level under the dual channel supply chain, considering that cooperative strategy between network direct-channels and retail channels, to realize supply chain coordination, this paper builds providing the same services and differentiation service model based on the centralized decision and decentralized decision, through the theoretical model and numerical computation to explore the different service levels and network channels that effect on demands, prices, profits. Our conclusions show that to provide differentiated services to enable the system to achieve the optimal profit, manufacturers and retailers to adopt decentralized decision or centralized decision are affected by the acceptance degree of direct marketing network.
KeywordsService level Dual Channel supply chain Cooperative strategy
This research was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC)(Project Nos. 71571151 and 71371159).
- 3.Hanjin, L., Xiaojun, F., & Hongmin, C. (2015). Study on dual channel pricing strategy under retailer price leadership structure. Chinese Management Science, (19), 91–98.Google Scholar
- 4.Guopeng, C., Congwu, X. (2016). Research on pricing strategy of dual channel retailers in “internet +” environment[J]. Price Theory and Practice, (5), 152–155.Google Scholar
- 5.Kaya, M. (2006). Essays in supply chain contracting: dual channel management with service competition and quality risk in outsourcing. California: Stanford University.Google Scholar
- 7.Feng, D., & Jiazhen, H. (2006). Research on the influence of service level on coordination strategy of dual channel supply chain. Chinese Management Science, 11(22), 485–490.Google Scholar
- 8.Yuangao, C., & Nan, L. (2011). Research on coordination of dual channel supply chain with differentiated products. Journal of Management Engineering, 25(2), 239–244.Google Scholar