Research on External Quality Inspection Technology of Tropical Fruits Based on Computer Vision
With the computer vision technology in the image processing has been widely used, which for the automatic classification of fruit provides a research space. This paper mainly uses the method of computer vision, combined with the problem of grade quality detection of agricultural products in agricultural research hotspots. Taking tropical fruit of Hainan as the research object, taking mango as the experimental object, extracting the characteristics of fruit image, explore the differences in the external size and color of different types of fruits, and establish a visual quality inspection technology for tropical fruits based on computer vision.
KeywordsComputer vision Image processing Detection technology Analysis of algorithms
This work is partially supported by the Agricultural Science and Technology Innovation Project of Sanya (No. 2015KJ15; No. 2015KJ16; 2016NK17); the Key Laboratory of Sanya Project (No. L1410).
- 1.Liu, Z. W., & Zhang, M. J. (1999). Comprehensive use of color and texture features of image retrieval. Journal of China Institute Communications, 20(05), 5.Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, G. Q., Yang, Z. B., Zheng, L. M., et al. (2003). Application of computer vision technology in detection of agricultural products. Review of China Agricultural Science and Technology, 5(03), 52–56.Google Scholar
- 5.Xu, L. M., & Zhao, Y. C. (2010). Automated Strawberry grading system based on image processing. Computers & Electronics in Agriculture, 71(S1), S32–S39.Google Scholar
- 7.Gao, H., & Wang, Y. Q. (2010). Study on the shape classification of farm produce based on computer vision. Computer Engineering and Applications, 40(14), 227–229.Google Scholar
- 9.Hou, W. J. (2006). Method of Apple automatic grading based on machine vision. Nanjing: Nanjing Forestry University, Master Dissertation.Google Scholar
- 10.Peng, L. G. (2014). Study on Fruit quality detection based on computer vision. Guiyang: Guizhou Minzu University, Master Dissertation.Google Scholar
- 11.Kang, Q. Q. (2007). Study on the detecting and grading method of Apples with machine vision. Beijing: China Agricultural University, Master Dissertation.Google Scholar
- 12.Zhang, K., Wang, H. F., & Dai, S. P. (2013). Research on tropical agricultural products quality recognition and detection system based on electronic nose technology. Advanced Materials Research, 659(05), 75–78.Google Scholar
- 13.Zhang, K., & Dai, S. P. (2012). Based on the electronic nose technology of tropical agricultural product. Software, 33(08), 36–38.Google Scholar
- 14.Wang, Y. F., Zhang, W. Z., & Zhang, K. (2016). Experimental study on the detection of tropical fruit quality based on gas identification technology, advances in engineering research. Advances in Eengineering Research, 68, 623–627.Google Scholar