New Approach to Mathematical Model of Elastic in Two-Dimensional Composites
This paper is devoted to boundary value problems for elastic problems modelled by the biharmonic equation in two-dimensional composites. All the problems are studied via the method of complex potentials. The considered boundary value problems for analytic functions are reduced to functional-differential equations. Applications to calculation of the effective properties tensor are discussed.
KeywordsFunctional equation Two-dimensional elastic composite Eisenstein and Natanzon series Effective stress properties
Mathematics Subject Classification (2010)Primary 30E25; Secondary 74Q15
The research has been partially supported by the Centre for Innovation and Transfer of Natural Science and Engineering Knowledge of University of Rzeszów (grant No. WMP/GD-09/2016).
- 5.N.I. Muskhelishvili, Some Basic Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity, Reprint of the 2nd English edn. (Springer-Science + Business Media, Dordrecht, 1977)Google Scholar
- 6.I. Jasiuk, J. Chen, M.F. Thorpe, Elastic Properties of Two-Dimensional Composites Containing Polygonal Holes. Materials Division, vol. 35 (American Society of Mechanical Engineers, New York, 1992), pp. 61–73Google Scholar
- 10.V. Mityushev, S.V. Rogosin, Constructive Methods for Linear and Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems for Analytic Functions. Theory and Applications (Chapman and Hall/CRC, London, 1999)Google Scholar
- 12.V.Ya. Natanson, On the stresses in a stretched plate weakened by identical holes located in chessboard arrangement. Mat. Sb. 42(5), 616–636 (1935)Google Scholar
- 13.L.A. Filshtinsky, V. Mityushev, Mathematical Models of Elastic and Piezoelectric Fields in Two-Dimensional Composites, ed. by P.M. Pardalos, T.M. Rassias. Mathematics Without Boundaries (Springer, New York, 2014), pp. 217–262Google Scholar
- 14.E.I. Grigolyuk, L.A. Filshtinsky, Perforated Plates and Shells (Nauka, Moscow, 1970); [in Russian]Google Scholar
- 15.E.I. Grigolyuk, L.A. Filshtinsky, Periodic Piecewise-Homogeneous Elastic Structures (Nauka, Moscow, 1992); [in Russian]Google Scholar
- 21.V.V. Mityushev, E. Pesetskaya, S.V. Rogosin, Analytical Mathods for Heat Conduction in Composites and Porous Media, ed. by A. Ochsner, G.E. Murch, M.J.S. de Lemos (Wiley, New York, 2008)Google Scholar
- 30.P. Drygaś, Functional-differential equations in Hardy-type classes. Tr. Inst. Mat. 15(1), 105–110 (2007)Google Scholar
- 33.V.V. Mityushev, E. Pesetskaya, S.V. Rogosin, Analytical methods for heat conduction in composites and porous media, in Cellular and Porous Materials: Thermal Properties Simulation and Prediction, ed. by A. Öchsner, G.E. Murch, M.J.S. de Lemos (Wiley, Weinheim, 2008)Google Scholar