At Disney Online, Newton Lee co-developed over 100 online games, many of which employed advanced physics, artificial intelligence, 3D graphics, digitized sound, and original musical scores (Lee and Madej 2012). Guest feedback received by the Disney producers was not all about gameplay but also the appreciation of music in the games.
- Degara, N., Nagel, F., Hermann, T.: SonEX: an evaluation exchange framework for reproducible sonification. In: Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Auditory Displays (2013)Google Scholar
- Hermann, T., Hunt, A., Neuhoff, J.G.: The Sonification Handbook. Logos, Berlin (2011)Google Scholar
- Ibrahim, A.A.A., Yassin, F.M., Sura, S., MacDonell Andrias, R.: Overview of design issues and evaluation of sonification applications. In: IEEE, pp. 77–82 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1109/iUSEr.2011.6150541
- Lee, N. (ed.): Digital Da Vinci: Computers in Music. Springer, New York (2014)Google Scholar
- Vogt, K., Goudarzi, V., Parncutt, R.: Empirical aesthetic evaluation of sonifications. In: Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Auditory Display (ICAD2013), Lodz, Poland, 6–9 July 2013Google Scholar