Web and Database Security
Security in web applications is the most important concern when it comes to processing transactions in the web. One of the major issues is the security and privacy of data and information transferred, stored and processed through at real time. These days, many online transactions between client and server are executed at the cloud data centers, where such sensitive data run on virtual resources. Like Several other systems, web-based systems, Cloud Web applications are vulnerable and proned to various types of web Injection attacks which result from transferring untrusted content from web to the server side so a secure communication should be satisfied to prevent web security threats. This chapter will introduce the types of attacks that target web applications. In addition, several examples on many attack scenarios are introduced.
- Application for testing and sharing. SQL queries. http://sqlfiddle.com
- Cross site Scripting attacks. http://deadlytechnology.com/web-development/xss/
- SQL Injection. https://www.w3schools.com/sql/sql_injection.asp
- SQL Injection practical Example. https://www.guru99.com/learn-sql-injection-with-practical-example.html
- SQL Injection practical Example. http://www.techpanda.org/