The present book is a follow up to the first book  which was aimed at introducing the new promising field of Topos Quantum Theory. Since the publication of the first volume many more exciting results have been developed. The aim of this second volume is to explain these new results.
For a thorough understanding of the topics in this book the reader is advised to first read volume one, since this book builds up on the concepts explained there. Nonetheless, in the introduction we will summarise the main results dealt with in  so as to refresh the reader with useful concepts which will be used throughout this book.
- 23.A. Doering, C.J. Isham, Classical and quantum probabilities as truth values (2011). arXiv:1102.2213v1Google Scholar
- 24.A. Doering, C. Isham, ‘What is a thing?’: Topos theory in the foundations of physics. arXiv:0803.0417 [quant-ph]Google Scholar
- 26.C. Flori, A First Course in Topos Quantum Theory. Lecture Notes in Physics, vol. 868 (Springer, Heidelberg, 2013)Google Scholar
- 29.C. Flori, Approaches to quantum gravity. arXiv:0911.2135 [gr-qc]Google Scholar
- 33.R. Goldblatt, Topoi The Categorial Analysis of Logic (North-Holland, London, 1984)Google Scholar