Strength Analysis on Safety-Belt ISOFIX Anchorage for Vehicles Based on HyperWorks and Ls-Dyna
We, per the national standard GB14167-2013 of the People’s Republic of China about strength test for ISOFIX anchorage on vehicle seats and taking a new vehicle seat product as research object with the finite element analysis theory, established the finite element model for ISOFIX anchorage on vehicle seats; obtained the stress and strain nephogram of vehicle seats based on HyperWorks software for forward force test and oblique force test; thus provided reference for structural optimization design by analyzing and forecasting the weak parts of vehicle seats.
KeywordsVehicle Safety belt ISOFIX analysis HyperWorks Ls-Dyna
The authors would like to thank Anhui province science and technology research key project (Grant No. 1604a0902158), of the financial supports of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 51575001) and of Anhui university scientific research platform innovation team building projects (2016–2018).
- 2.Hou, Y., Zhou, L., Cui, D., Xie, S., et al.: Research on child seat ISOFIX based on LS-DYNA. Automob. Technol. 01, 42–46 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Safety-belt Anchorages, ISOFIX Anchorages Systems and ISOFIX Top Tether Anchorages for Vehicles. GB 14167-2013 of the People’s Republic of China (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Wei, G.: Simulation Research on Safety of Car Rear Seat Frame. Beijing University of Chemical Technology, Beijing (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Dang, X.: The Study of Vehicle Seat Safety With LS-DYNA. Ningbo University, Ningbo (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Lu, J.: System Strength Analysis of Vehicle Seatbelt Anchorage. Shenyang University of Technolgy, Shenyang (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Liang, R.: Research on Strength of an Automobile Front Seat. Jilin University, Jilin (2014)Google Scholar