A Social Recommendation Mechanism for Crowdfunding
In recent years, a new kind of fund-raising mode crowdfunding, is gradually arising. Through the rapid spread of the Internet, customers can show their creativity and ideas on the fundraising platform and attract backers to invest extensively in support of the count painting or product development. However, according to fund-raising platform statistics, we found that the success rate of fund-raising plans is less than half. Therefore, the purpose of this study is to propose a backers recommendation mechanism, which integrates information from fundraising and social networking platforms, considering the factors of social relationship, user preferences and background analysis, to help creators improve the success rate of crowdfunding.
KeywordsCrowdfunding Crowdfunding platforms Social network Social relationship Social recommendation
- 1.Entrepreneur. The Basics of Crowdfunding. Entrepreneur (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Kickstarter. The year in Kickstarter 2014 in Kickstarter (2014). https://www.kickstarter.com/year/2014?ref=footer#intro
- 6.Massolution.com. 2013 The Crowdfunding Industry Report (2013). http://www.crowdsourcing.org/research
- 7.gofundme. Top 10 Crowdfunding Sites (2014). http://www.crowdfunding.com
- 9.Mishra, R., Kumar, P., Bhasker, B.: A web recommendation system considering sequential information. Decis. Support Syst. (2015)Google Scholar