RoboCup Rescue Simulation System 2016 Champion Team Paper
RoboCup Rescue Simulation League competition is a highly competitive league which promotes the research and development of multi-agent and robotic solutions for disaster mitigation. Wining the first place was a goal that we have pursued for years. This success is not the outcome of our recent work, it is the result of years of research and development, so in this paper we will introduce our most considerable developments by team MRL throughout these years. These innovations and developments include developing a visual debugger, partitioning, assignment, sticky movement, blockade avoidance and drainage basin behavior.
KeywordsChampion paper Rescue simulation RoboCup
The 2016 team wish to acknowledge the legacy left by previous members and the considerable financial and administrative support from Mechatronics Research Laboratory, Qazvin Islamic Azad University. We would like to thank Mr. Erfan Jazeb Nikoo and Mr. Sajad Rostami who helped us to prepare this document as well as all Rescue Simulation teams who made the league competitive and exciting.
- 1.Tadokoro, S.K.: The RoboCup-Rescue project: a robotic approach to the disaster mitigation problem. In: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Skinner, C., Ramchurn, S.: The robocup rescue simulation platform. In: Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, vol. 1, pp. 1647–1648. International Foundation for Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Deldar Gohardani, P., Mehrabi, S., Ardestani, P., Jazeb Nikoo, E., Taherian, M.: Visual Debugger RoboCup Rescue 2016 - Infrastructure Team Description MRL (Iran), Leipzig (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.Hochbaum, D.S.: Approximating covering and packing problems: set cover, vertex cover, independent set, and related problems. In: Approximation Algorithms for NP-Hard Problems, pp. 94–143. PWS Publishing Company, Boston (1997)Google Scholar
- 10.Deldar Gohardani, P., Rostami, S., Mehrabi, S., Ardestani, P., Taherian, M.: Robocup Rescue 2015 - Rescue Simulation League Team Description MRL (Iran), Hefei, China (2015)Google Scholar