What About Coevolution?
Do we need new terms?—Coevolution or sustainable development—The rate of the innovative process and the speed at which “natural technologies” are formed—“Human activities mean one thing for the biosphere—disruption”—Questions for which there are no answers—Evolution of the biosphere “in a human direction” of humans “in the direction of the biosphere”—What is really behind the term “noosphere?”
KeywordsСoevolution Techno-evolution Natural technologies Noosphere Nikita Moiseyev Vladimir Vernadsky Edouard Le Roy Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- Danilov-Danil’yan, V. I. (1998). Is “Coevolution” of nature and society possible? Voprosy filosofii, 8, 15–25. [in Russian].Google Scholar
- Karpinskaya, P. S., Liseyev, I. K., & Ogurtsov, A. P. (1995). Philosophy of nature: Coevolution strategy. Moscow: Interpraks. [in Russian].Google Scholar
- Moiseyev, N. N. (1997). Coevolution of nature and society. The path to noospherogenesis. Ekologia i zhizn 2/3. Retrieved from http://www.ecolife.ru/jornal/echo/1997-2-1.shtml [in Russian].
- Odum, E. (1983). Basic ecology (p. 518). Philadelphia: Saunders.Google Scholar
- Rodin, S. N. (1991). The idea of coevolution. Novosibirsk: Nauka. [in Russian].Google Scholar
- Ursul, A. D. (1998). Russia’s transition to sustainable development: The noosphere strategy. Moscow: Noosphera. [in Russian].Google Scholar
- Vernadsky, V. I. (1988). Philoshophical thoughts of a naturalist. Moscow: Nauka. [in Russian].Google Scholar
- Vernadsky, V. I. (1993). A few words on the noosphere. In Russian cosmism: An anthology of philosophical thought. Moscow: Pedagogika-Press. [in Russian].Google Scholar
- Vernadsky, V. I. (1997). Scientific thought as a planetary phenomenon. (B.A. Starostin Trans.). Moscow: Nongovernmental ecological V.I. Vernadsky Foundation.Google Scholar
- Yosef, R. (1996). Eilat, Israel: Avian crossroads of the old world. Living Bird, 15, 22–29.Google Scholar
- Yosef, R. (2002). Pollution in a promised land—an environmental history of Israel. Berkeley and Los Angeles: University of California Press.Google Scholar