Some Notes on the F-partial Order
Nullnorms have been produced from triangular norms and triangular conorms and they have several applications in fuzzy logic. The main purpose of this paper is to study the order induced by nullnorms on bounded lattices. We discuss the relationship between the natural order and the order induced by a nullnorm on bounded lattice.
- 1.Aşıcı, E.: An order induced by nullnorms and its properties. Fuzzy Sets Syst. (in press). doi: 10.1016/j.fss.2016.12.004
- 4.Birkhoff, G.: Lattice Theory, 3rd edn. American Mathematical Society, Providence (1967)Google Scholar
- 7.De Baets, B., Mesiar, R.: Triangular norms on the real unit square. In: Proceedings of the 1999 EUSFLAT-ESTYLF Joint Conference, Palma de Mallorca, Spain, pp. 351–354 (1999)Google Scholar
- 9.Çaylı, G.D., KaraÇal, F.: Construction of uninorms on bounded lattices. Kybernetika 53, 394–417 (2017)Google Scholar
- 10.Çaylı, G.D.: On a new class of t-norms and t-conorms on bounded lattices. Fuzzy Sets Syst. (in press) doi: 10.1016/j.fss.2017.07.015