Characterizing Ordinal Sum for t-norms and t-conorms on Bounded Lattices
The ordinal sum of triangular norms on the unit interval has been proposed to construct new triangular norms. However, considering general bounded lattices, the ordinal sum of triangular norms and conorms may not generate triangular norms and conorms. In this paper, we study and propose some new construction methods yielding triangular norms and conorms on general bounded lattices. Moreover, we generalize these construction methods by induction to a ordinal sum construction for triangular norms and conorms, applicable on any bounded lattice. And some illustrative examples are added for clarity.
The authors are very grateful to the anonymous reviewers and editors for their helpful comments and valuable suggestions.
- 3.Aşıcı, E.: An order induced by nullnorms and its properties. Fuzzy Sets Syst. doi: 10.1016/j.fss.2016.12.004
- 4.Birkhoff, G.: Lattice Theory. American Mathematical Society Colloquium Publishers, Providence (1967)Google Scholar
- 6.Çaylı, G.D., Karaçal, F.: Construction of uninorms on bounded lattices. Kybernetika 53, 394–417 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Çaylı, G.D.: On a new class of t-norms and t-conorms on bounded lattices. Fuzzy Sets Syst. doi: 10.1016/j.fss.2017.07.015
- 10.Drygaś, P.: Isotonic operations with zero element in bounded lattices. In: Atanassov, K., Hryniewicz, O., Kacprzyk, J. (eds.) Soft Computing Foundations and Theoretical Aspect, EXIT Warszawa, pp. 181–190 (2004)Google Scholar
- 22.Nelsen, R.B.: An Introduction to Copulas. Lecture Notes in Statistics, vol. 139. Springer, New York (1999)Google Scholar