Decision Support System for Rapid Production Order Planning in Production Network
Today the functioning of small and medium enterprises in production networks gives many opportunities for businesses, but also raises some concern and requires solutions to many problems. The process of forming the network of enterprises is dependent on the degree of preparation of these companies to share their resources, the possibility of estimating the related costs and the rapid planning jointly implemented projects. The aim of the article is to present a prototype decision support system for rapid production order planning in production network. The proposed tool can be helpful in the development of the concept of Industry 4.0. In particular, the article is presented the way the selection of partners to the network and load the productive resources to the needs of the timely implementation of the new order. The proposed approach and its computer implementation allow the permissible variations of network in condition of cost, resource and logistics system constraints to be determined.
KeywordsProduction planning and scheduling Production network Rapid order planning
- 1.Lenort, R., Staš, D., Samolejová, A.: Capacity planning in operations producing heavy plate cut shapes. Metalurgija 48(3), 209–211 (2009). ISSN 0543-5846Google Scholar
- 3.Jasiulewicz-Kaczmarek, M.: Integrating lean and green paradigms in maintenance management. In: Boje, E., Xia, X. (eds.) Proceedings of the 19th IFAC World Congress Cape Town, South Africa, August 24–29, 2014, IFAC-Papers OnLine, vol. 47(3), pp. 4471–4476 (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Kramarz, M.: Customer Service in a Selected Chain Link of a Supply Chain of the Motor Industry [in:] Scientific Papers Logistics and Transport No. 2(7)/2008. The International College of Logistics and Transport, Wrocław (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Camarinha-Matos, L. M.: Afsarmanesh, H., Ollus, M.: Methods and Tools for Collaborative Networked Organizations. Springer Science and Business Media, Berlin (2008)Google Scholar
- 8.Burduk, A.: The role of artificial neural network models in ensuring the stability of systems. In: 10th International Conference on Soft Computing Models in Industrial and Environmental Applications, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 368, pp. 427–437 (2015). doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-19719-7_37