Remote Laboratory for Learning Basics of Pneumatic Control
In this paper, a remote laboratory for learning the basic principles of pneumatic control and realizing pneumatic control schemes is described. Goal is to develop a remote system for our laboratory through which remote participants (students, engineers, etc.) would be able to learn some basic principles of pneumatic control. The first stage of developing a unique complex pneumatic scheme with which several smaller, simpler tasks can be realized, as well as a user interface for the remote laboratory are shown.
KeywordsDistance learning of pneumatics Remote pneumatic control laboratory
- 2.Rodríguez-Sevillano, A.A., Barcala-Montejano, M.A., Tovar-Caro, E., López-Gallego, P.: Evolution of teaching tools and the learning process: from traditional teaching to edX courses. In: 13th International Conference on Remote Engineering and Virtual Instrumentation (REV), UNED, Madrid, 24–26 February 2016, pp. 42–49. IEEE (2016). ISBN 978-1-4673-8245-8 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Bjekić, M., Božić, M., Rosić, M., Antić, S.: Remote experiment: serial and parallel RLC circuit. In: 3rd International Conference on Electrical, Electronic and Computing Engineering, IcETRAN 2016, Zlatibor, Serbia, 13–16 June 2016. ISBN 978-86-7466-618-0Google Scholar
- 4.Šešlija, D., Milenković, I., Dudić, S., Šulc, J.: Improving energy efficiency in compressed air systems – practical experiences. Thermal Sci. (2016). ISSN 0354-9836Google Scholar
- 5.Zurcher, T.: Distance education in energy efficient drive technologies by using remote workplace. In: 11th International Conference on Remote Engineering and Virtual Instrumentation (REV), 26–28 February 2014. IEEE, ISBN 978-1-4799-2024-2Google Scholar
- 6.Zurcher, T., Rojko, A., Hercog, D.: Education in industrial automation control by using remote workplaces. In: 3rd Experiment@ International Conference Online Experimentation (exp.at 2015), University of the Azores, 2–4 June 2015, Ponta Delgada. IEEE, ISBN 978-989-20-5753-8Google Scholar