Design and Implementation of Network Video Encryption System Based on STM32 and AES Algorithm
- 890 Downloads
Due to the rapid development of the Internet, the network video surveillance technology has been widely implemented to overcome the geographical constraints in the network by monitoring the target in any place. There may be some problems when the Internet providing convenience because it’s available to global users. For example, video reveal may happen in some situations, which is a threaten to government and national security. So encryption network video surveillance research is imperative. The purpose of this paper is to protect the security of network video surveillance information, and to prevent the useful information from being intercepted and stolen by criminals.
KeywordsHardware encryption STM32 CRYP
Project supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 61471158), and Project supported by the Modern sensor technology of Universities in Heilongjiang (Grant No. 2012TD007).
- 1.Ferri, C., Viesas, A., Moreshet, T.: Energy efficient synchronization techniques for embedded architectures. In: Proceedings of the 18th ACM Great Lakes Symposium on VLSI (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhong, Y., Jiang, C., Xu, J., Lu, X., Li, Y.: Research and design of hardware debugging method for embedded system. Electr. Measur. Instrum. 4, 94–107 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.DAVICOM Semiconductor Inc. DM9000A Ethernet Controller with General Processor Interface Data Sheet (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, Q.: An interrupt management scheme based on application in embedded system. In: Proceedings of 2008 International Conference on MultiMedia and Information Technology, pp. 449–452 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Bergeron, J.: Writing Testbenches Functional Verification of HDL Models, pp. 36–40. Kluwer Academic Publishers (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, H., Liang, J., Jay Kuo, C.-C.: Overview of robust video streaming with network coding. J. Inf. Hiding Multimedia Signal Process. 1(1), 36–50 (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Liu, P., Wu, Y., Gao, Y., Jia, K.: Hierarchical coding algorithm for medical video based on H.265/HEVC. J. Inf. Hiding Multimedia Signal Process. 7(5), 906–915 (2016)Google Scholar