An Automatic Detection Method for Morse Signal Based on Machine Learning
- 834 Downloads
In this paper, an automatic detection for time-frequency map of Morse signal is proposed base on machine learning. Firstly, a preprocessing method based on energy accumulation is proposed, and the signal region is determined by nonlinear transformation. Secondly, the feature extraction of different types of signal time-frequency maps is carried out based on the graphics. Finally, a signal detection classifier is built based on the feature matrix. Experiments show that the classifier constructed in this paper has the generalization ability and can detect the Morse signal in the broadband shortwave channel, which improve the accuracy of Morse signal detection.
KeywordsMorse signal Machine learning Feature extraction Classifier
This paper is supported by the Project for the Key Project of Beijing Municipal Education Commission under Grant No. KZ201610005007, Beijing Postdoctoral Research Foundation under Grant No.2015ZZ-23, China Postdoctoral Research Foundation under Grant No. 2016T90022, 2015M580029, Computational Intelligence and Intelligent System of Beijing Key Laboratory Research Foundation under Grant No.002000546615004, and The National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant No.61672064.
- 1.Singh, A., Thakur, N., Sharma, A.: A review of supervised machine learning algorithms. In: 2016 3rd International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development, pp. 1310–1315 (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Zahradnik, P., Simak, B.: Implementation of Morse decoder on the TMS320C6748 DSP development kit. In: European Embedded Design in Education and Research Conference, pp. 128–131 (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, C.X., Zhao, D.F., Li, Q.: Auto recognizing Morse message using speech recognizing technology. Inf. Technol. 2, 51–52 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Ma, W., Zhang, J.X., Wang, H.B.: Automatic decoding system of Morse code. Netw. Inf. Technol. 26(6), 51–55 (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Gonzalez, R.C., Woods, R.E.: Digital image processing. Prentice Hall Int. 28(4), 484–486 (2002)Google Scholar
- 7.Murphey, Y.L., Luo, Y.: Feature extraction for a multiple pattern classification neural network system. In: International Conference on Pattern Recognition, pp. 220–223 (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Rahim, N.A., Paulraj, M.P., Adom, A.H.: Adaptive boosting with SVM classifier for moving vehicle classification. Procedia Eng. 53(7), 411–419 (2013)Google Scholar