Using Digital Hiding to Revitalize Traditional Chinese Proverb
This paper proposes architecture to hide proverb data in the corresponding animator image. The method not only stores data but also prevents the relation between image and proverb data lose. The hiding data includes the word of proverb, pronunciation and the explanation. Base on the digital data hiding algorithm, the goal has been achieved. A prototype system is also established in this study. The result can help the traditional culture preserve in the internet.
KeywordsLossless recovery Watermark Fragile Color model Color converting
- 1.Pavlov, R., Bogdanova, G., Paneva-Marinova, D., Todorov, T., Rangochev, K.: Digital archive and multimedia library for bulgarian traditional culture and Folklor. Inf. Theor. Appl. 18(3), 276–288 (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.刘燕权 and韩志萍, 美国记忆-美国历史资源数字图书馆.7, 66–70 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Prytherch, R.J.: Digital preservation. In: Harrod’s Librarians’ Glossary and Reference Book (10th edn.) (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Durvey, M., Satyarthi, D.: A review paper on digital watermarking. Int. J. Emerg. Trends Technol. Comput. Sci. 3(4), 99–105 (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Graphics Interchange Format Version 87a. W3C (1987)Google Scholar