Implementation of Document Production Support System with Obsession Mechanism
Under the development of the IT introduction in enterprises, the efficiency of works is required more than ever. It means that not only the enterprises’ measures that apply the IT into the business operations, but also the worker’s ability to carry out the works with IT effectively is essential. This paper considers the work efficiency in people’s work style today, and focuses on the task of document producing. The efficiency of document producing ithe essential element in all the business activities, and it is the task that everyone can achieve simply. Enhancing the efficiency of document producing is related to the improvement of the work efficiency in users’ work style. In late years, producing documents at mobile system is becoming more popular by the appearance of tablet computers and large-screen smartphones, the efficiency of document producing is even more required. At this paper, we focus on the most essential point in producing document, which is “to complete within a deadline”. To implement that function into the system, we apply a human cognition mechanism for deadline, such as the mechanism of obsession to deadline. We call it as “Deadline Obsession (DLO)” at this paper and use that cognition mechanism to implement a support system for document producing to improve users’ work efficiency.
KeywordsIT Information design Work efficiency Document production Cognition mechanism Deadline obsession Media system
This work was supported by JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number 17K00730.
- 1.Nikkei Computer: Survey of IT innovator 2016 (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.EnJapan: A questionnaire about the work efficiency (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Fan, Z., Fujimoto, T.: A Text Editor Apps for Work Efficiency used by “DLO: Deadline Obsession”. In: The 185th SIG–ICS (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Fujimoto, T.: Design that makes information easy: What is information design and what is not information design. Inf. Sci. Technol. 65(11), 450–456 (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Moribe, Y.: A Study Note: Information Design and Its Directionality, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 289–300. Bulletin of Miyazaki Municipal University Faculty of Humanities (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Kikuchi, T., Itoh, T., Okazaki, A.: Recent trend of information design and information visualization studying from web navigation techniques. Soc. Art Sci. 4(1), 1–12 (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Sasa, M.: Direction of information design in using services. Rev. Artic. (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Kubota, Y., Kokaji, S.: The trouble of smartphone network that makes a mess of life (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Hospital Psychopathology, Behavior Therapy Lab, What is the Obsessive-compulsive Disorder (OCN) (2015)Google Scholar
- 10.Kurabayashi, S.: The concept of health and considerations on its modern connotations–from a viewpoint on the theory of happiness, vol. 4, pp. 1–10. Bulletin of Takasaki University of Health and Welfare (2005)Google Scholar
- 11.Syudo, Y., Tanno, Y.: Relationship between obsession and chimerical idea of healthy people: Analyzing with Path Analysis, Jpn. Soc. Pers. Psychol. 11, 66–67 (2002)Google Scholar