Proposal and Development of Artificial Personality(AP) Application Using the “Requesting” Mechanism
In recent years, people’s interest in the artificial intelligence (AI) is increasing. Systems with AI technology are developed to be applied to various fields. The study model to create AI whose function simulates a human’s mind and feelings and the developments are in progress. We assume that it is impossible to express “human-like qualities” by algorithm for autonomous AI with learning ability. Therefore, we develop the “Artifical Personality (AP)” that is a designed form of a personality without autonomous learning ability, a software to express more “human-like qualities” than AI by efforts for manual steps.
KeywordsIT AI AP OTAKU MOE
This work was supported by JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number 17K00730.
- 1.Syahanan, M.: From Singularity Artificial Intelligence to Super Intelligence, NTTGoogle Scholar
- 2.Baba, N., Yamada, M.: Foundations of Artificial IntelligenceGoogle Scholar
- 3.Taniguch, T.: Learning Artificial Intelligence by Illust, KodansyaGoogle Scholar
- 4.Kurzweil, R.: The Singularity is Near: When Humans Transcend BiologyGoogle Scholar
- 5.Sakuma, T., Kato, S.: A Ball Game Tipe Interaction Based on Anotheropomorphic Agents Reflecting User’s Tendency of Giving RewardGoogle Scholar
- 6.Nakathuji, M., Fujiwara, Y., Uchiyama, T., Toda, H.: Collaborative Filtering by Analyzung Dynamic User Interests Modeled by Tax-onomyGoogle Scholar
- 7.Shibata, M., Tomiura, Y., Nishiguti, T.: Method for Selecting Appropriate Sentence from Documents on the WWW for the Open-ended Conversation Dialog SystemGoogle Scholar
- 8.Kanai, Y., Fujimoto, T.: Development of an Idol Entertainment Application with Focus on “Hagashi” ActGoogle Scholar
- 9.Fujimoto, T.: What is information design and what is not information designGoogle Scholar
- 10.Moribe, Y.: Information Design and its DirectionalityGoogle Scholar