Current Situation and Analysis of Water Saving Irrigation Project in Hebei
Hebei is a water resource shortage area, which relies on groundwater alone. Massive and unreasonable exploitation of groundwater caused a series of ecological and geological environmental problems, which pose a threat to the economic and social development. In recent decades, Hebei has pioneered some water-saving irrigation projects, aimed at increasing water and land productivity. Analyzing the present water-saving irrigation situation in this province, benefits and areas for improvement are proposed in this paper and can have a certain value in this fields.
KeywordsGroundwater Water-saving irrigation Water-saving Hebei China
This work has benefited from the National Natural Science Foundation of Hebei province underground water pressure mining project in 2015. Thank you to all the researchers working on this topic, who offered me the confidence and discussed with me about my paper.
- 1.Hou, Z., Zhang, H., Hao, N., et al.: The present situation of water resources in Hebei province and countermeasures for agricultural water conservation. Build. Mater. Decor. 19 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhao, H., Zhang, R., Qi, Y., et al.: Analysis on the dynamic changes of the water body in the underground water pressure mining area in Hebei Province. Water Saving Irrig. 7(7), 66–69 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, J., Pei, Y., Guo, B., et al.: Effects of planting structure adjustment on regional water circulation. Geogr. Arid Reg. (Chin. version) 34(1), 26–33 (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Cui, Y.: An Example of Agricultural Water-Saving Irrigation Technology and Application. Chemical Industry Press (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Zheng, Y.M., Hao, B., Huang, Z.B., Tian, X.L., Nie, F.Q., Zhao, Y., Zhai, J., Jiang, L.: Directional water collection on wetted spider silk. Nature 463, 640–643 (2010)Google Scholar