Part of the International Political Economy Series book series (IPES)
- 392 Downloads
This chapter provides a short summary of the main arguments in the book. It begins with a brief overview of globalization, its definitions and origins, followed by an introduction to the main argument in each of the successive chapters.
KeywordsGlobal economyGlobal Economy Liberal Trade East Asian Political Economy Stable Trade Global Production Networks (GPNs)
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Angell, Norman. 1939. For What Do We Fight? New York and London: Harper and Brothers Publishers.Google Scholar
- Heilbroner, Robert L. 1993. 21st Century Capitalism. New York and London: W.W. Norton & Co.Google Scholar
- IMF. 2007. World Economic Outlook, October.Google Scholar
- Kose, M.A., et al. 2007. Financial Globalization: Beyond the Blame Game. Finance & Development 44 (1, March): 8.Google Scholar
- Smith, A. 1964. An Inquiry into the Wealth of Nations. Letchworth: J. M. Dent and Sons Ltd.Google Scholar
© The Author(s) 2018