The pxar Data Acquisition and Calibration Framework
- 188 Downloads
Building a new detector such as the CMS Phase I Pixel Detector is a major endeavor since the detector components as well as their assembly usually are state-of-the-art technology with no or little expert knowledge and experience available.
- 1.S. Spannagel, B. Meier, H. Perrey, The pxarCore Library - Technical Documentation, Reference Manual, and Sample Applications, Technical Report CMS-NOTE-2016-001 (CERN, Geneva, Oct 2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Altera Corp., Nios II Classic Processor Reference Guide, 2015, https://www.altera.com/content/dam/altera-www/global/en_US/pdfs/literature/hb/nios2/n2cpu_nii5v1.pdf. Accessed 18 Nov 2015
- 3.E. Corrin, EUDAQ Software User Manual, EUDET-Memo-2010-01 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.E. Bartz, Token Bit Manager 08C Chip Documentation, Technical Report CMS Document 12626-v1, Rutgers University, April (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.M. Minano Moya, CMS pixel upgrade for the phase i: module production and qualification, in Proceedings of the 10th International “Hiroshima” Symposium. (Xi’an, China, 2015). CMS-CR-2015-263Google Scholar