TXT-tool 4.886-1.3: Emergency Post-landslide Disaster Documentation
Learning from disaster is the motto for all disaster prevention workers. Not everyone has the chance to experience a disaster and to learn from the experience. Therefore, recording all the details of a disaster for people to learn becomes very important. Based on the report of a disaster investigation can provide rescuer reference for danger evaluation, immediate hazard mitigation and recovery process. Emergency post-landslide documentation guides the investigating officers on the application of the survey form. Combining multiple hazard record, we can learn about the social vulnerability influence and future policy making reference.
KeywordsLandslide Disaster investigation Survey form Hazard mitigation
- Council of Agriculture—Standard procedure for major debris flow disaster investigationGoogle Scholar
- Ministry of Economic Affairs—Standard procedure for flood and draught disaster investigationGoogle Scholar
- Ministry of the Interior—Standard procedure for typhoon and earthquake disaster investigationGoogle Scholar
- National Science and Technology Center for Disaster Reduction (NCDR) (2010) 2010 disasters investigation and comprehensive database building project reportGoogle Scholar
- Public Construction Commission—Standard procedure for typhoon disaster investigationGoogle Scholar