- 696 Downloads
In the present chapter, we take a careful look at the exploration process. This process was introduced in the previous chapter where we pointed out that it is very complex: “ This new and complex process involves a veritable exploration of the various possible business contexts. For this reason, we refer to it as a process of ‘exploration’.” We therefore want to have a closer look at how to get oneself set up and how to successfully manage this complex task.
KeywordsEarly Warning System Business Opportunity Innovation Project Intellectual Property Right Exploration Phase
- Blank, S., & Dorf, B. (2012). The startup owner’s manual. Pescadero, CA: K&S Ranch.Google Scholar
- Johnson, M. (2010). Seizing the white space. Boston: Harvard Business Press.Google Scholar
- Osterwalder, A., & Pigneur, Y. (2010). Business model generation. New York: Wiley.Google Scholar
- Ries, E. (2011). The Lean startup. New York: Crown Business.Google Scholar
- Taleb, N. (2013). Kleines Handbuch für den Umgang mit Unwissen, German Issue. Munich: Albrecht Knaus Verlag.Google Scholar