Inclusive Education in Russia and Abroad (Legal Aspects)
The article analyzes the legal regulation of inclusive education in modern society, both at the international and national levels. The processes, according to the authors, levels existing in most countries a common understanding of the right of disabled persons to education as inalienable and absolute, deriving from the respect for their human dignity. In the present work investigates the main international documents regulating this right, including the Declaration on the rights of persons with disabilities and the Salamanca statement on principles, policy and practice in education of persons with special needs. Special attention is paid to the domestic regulation of inclusive education, including at the regional level.
KeywordsInclusive education Inclusion Disability rights Children with disabilities
The publication was prepared within the framework of the research project №16-13-23019 “Improvement of legal regulation of inclusive education in the higher education system in Krasnodar region” supported by RHSF and Krasnodar Krai administration.
- Guidelines on organizing the educational process of disabled persons in educational institutions of higher education, including the equipment of the educational process. Approved by Russian Ministry 8.4.2014 number of AK-44/05vn. SPS-Consultant Plus. On the direction of the Requirements (together with the “requirements for the organization of the educational process of disabled persons in professional educational organizations, including the equipment of the educational process”). Approved by Russian Ministry dated 26.12.2013 number 06-2412vn. Letter of the Russian Ministry of 18.03.2014 № 06-281. SPS ConsultantGoogle Scholar
- In accordance with the Federal Law dated 29.12.2012 number 273-FZ (as amended on 02.03.2016.) “On Education in the Russian Federation” inclusive education—ensuring equal access to education for all students, given the diversity of special educational needs and individual possibilitiesGoogle Scholar
- Law of Moscow dated 28.04.2010 number 16 (ed. From 25.06.2014) “On education of persons with disabilities in the city of Moscow”. Bulletin of the Mayor and the Moscow City Government, number 35, 22.06.2010Google Scholar
- Law of Moscow of 28.04.2010 number 16 (ed. From 25.06.2014) “On education of persons with disabilities in the city of Moscow”. Bulletin of the Mayor and the Moscow City Government, number 35, 22.06.2010Google Scholar
- On Education in the Russian Federation. Federal Law dated 29.12.2012 number 273-FZ (ed. From 07.03.2016) (rev. and ext., in force from 09.01.2016). Collection of the legislation of the Russian Federation of 31.12.2012, number 53 (h. 1), Art. 7598Google Scholar
- On Education in the Russian Federation. Federal Law dated 29.12.2012 number 273-FZ (ed. By 03.07.2016). Collection of the legislation of the Russian Federation of 31.12.2012, number 53 (ch. 1), Art. 7598Google Scholar
- On social protection of disabled persons in the Russian Federation. Federal Law dated 24.11.1995 number 181-FZ (ed. By 12.29.2015). Collection of the legislation of the RF FROM 27.11.1995, number 48, Art. 4563Google Scholar
- Standard rules on the equalization of opportunities for persons with disabilities (adopted by the General Assembly of the United Nations it 20.12.1993). http://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/conventions/disabled (Official Records of the General Assembly, forty-eighth session Supplement №49 (A/48/49), str. 292-306)
- The Constitution of the Russian Federation (adopted by national vote in 12/12/1993) (taking into account the amendments by Law on Amendments to the Constitution of the Russian Federation from 30.12.2008 number 6-ERPs from 30.12.2008 number 7 ERPs from 02.05.2014 number 2 FCL from 7.21.2014 number 11 FCL). SPS ConsultantGoogle Scholar
- The Declaration on the Rights of Disabled Persons (Adopted on 12/09/1975 Resolution 3447 (XXX) on the 2433 rd plenary Danish UN General Assembly). http://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/declarations/disabled.shtml
- The Salamanca Statement on Principles, Policy and Practice in the field of education of people with special needs [Electronic resource]. http://www.conventions.ru/view_base.php?id=118. Reference date 09 Sep 2016
- The World Programme of Action concerning Disabled Persons (1983) (Adopted on 12/03/1982 by Resolution 37/52 of the UN General Assembly). World Programme of Action concerning invalidov. United Nations, New York, pp 1–61Google Scholar