Public-Private Partnership in Modern Russia: Models, Targets and Realization
Topicality. Topicality of the viewed issue is pre-determined by the fact that public-private partnership is viewed in modern states as a means of solving socio-economic problems that is alternative to direct state regulation. The same understanding of the institute is shown by modern Russia at the level of all documents that record the results of program and strategic planning. At that, the institute is not in high demand, and effectiveness of realization of the system of public-private partnership is at a very low level. It is necessary to study the obstacles that emerge in the process of formation and development of the system of public-private partnership in Russia.
Purpose of the article. The purpose of the article consists in development of methodological basis for analysis of peculiarities of Russian practice of realizing the relations of public-private partnership and the obstacles that form in the process of their development.
Methods. A leading method in study of this problem is the method of comparative legal studies, which allows viewing the system of public-private partnership in Russia from the point of view of common basic foundations, peculiar for all systems, and determining peculiarities that emerge under the influence of traditions and basic characteristics of national public and legal system.
Results. Peculiarities of development of the institute of public-private institute in Russia and characterized, functional dependence between goals and tasks of the state and intensity of this institute’s development is determined, and objective limits of distribution of the practice of public-private partnership and main obstacles for development of this institute in modern Russia are determined.
Significance of results. The results of the research could be used in the work of public authorities, the competence of which includes organizational and legal provision of the institute of public-private partnership, and in the practice of economic subjects which plan on entering into relations of partnership with a public authority body or local authority body in Russia.
KeywordsState Entrepreneur Partnership Relations
- Berestov АP (2008) Theory and practice of public-private partnership. Institute of Economy of UrO RAS, Ekaterinburg, 168 pGoogle Scholar
- Bolgovа VV (2009) Public law (problems of theory, methodology, and practice). Doctoral thesis, Tambov State University, Tambov, 512 pGoogle Scholar
- Lebedev VА (2000) Financial law. Statut, Moscow, 460 pGoogle Scholar
- Shokhin SО (2013) Legal provision of public-private partnership with participation of SME. Leg World 12:40–44Google Scholar
- Varnavskiy VG (2009) Public-private partnership. Institute of world economics and international relations of Russian Academy of Science, Moscow, 312 pGoogle Scholar
- Vertakova Y, Plotnikov V (2016) Innovative and industrial development: specifics of interrelation. Econ Ann XXI 1–2:37–40Google Scholar
- Yanzhul II (2002) Origins of financial science. Study of state revenues. Statut, Moscow, 555 pGoogle Scholar
- Zusman ЕV, Arakelyan KM (2010) New mechanisms of public-private partnership in Russia (life-cycle contracts). Stage Econ Theory Anal Pract 4:117–128Google Scholar