Application of the Tools of Cognitive Analysis in Formation of Regional System of Development of Small and Medium Entrepreneurship
Due to the growing importance of small and medium entrepreneurship as an important element of innovations-oriented economy, realization of measures for support and stimulation of small and medium entrepreneurship at the level of the region should be performed in view of rational use of resources that regional public authorities possess. That’s why developing and making effective (rational) decisions in the sphere of management of development of small and medium entrepreneurship needs application of the tools of cognitive analysis—modern technology of systemic analysis. Here we aim to: (1) evaluate—with the help of four formulated proprietary criteria—the state measures for formation of the regional system of development of small and medium entrepreneurship; (2) present cognitive map of interdependence of resources during their use in the process of formation of a regional system of development of small and medium entrepreneurship; (3) develop the algorithm of formation of a regional system of development of small and medium entrepreneurship. The survey was based on a complex and comparative analysis of state measures for formation of a regional system of development small and medium entrepreneurship in the context of resource-oriented approach, graphical analysis within the cognitive modeling of causal connections between the resources that regional public authorities possess, and stages of formation of a regional system of development of small and medium entrepreneurship in modern economic conditions, given in the form of algorithm. The findings confirmed that tools of cognitive analysis could be successfully applied during formation of a regional system of development of small and medium entrepreneurship, as they allow ensuring maximum socio-economic effectiveness of usage of the resources that the region possesses.
KeywordsRegion Small and medium entrepreneurship Cognitive analysis Development State policy Resources
- Adizes IK (1999) Managing corporate lifecycles: an updated and expanded look at the corporate lifecycles. Prentice Hall Press, Paramus, NJ, 358 pGoogle Scholar
- Epinina VS (2012) The use of modern technologies and tools of public management in the regions of the Russian Federation. Manage Econ Syst 47. http://uecs.ru/otraslevaya-ekonomika/item/1706-2012-11-26-08-05-01. Accessed 14 August 2016
- Korobov SA, Moseyko VO, Marusinina EY, Novoseltseva EG, Epinina VS (2017) The substance of a rational approach to entrepreneurship socio-economic development. In: Popkova EG, Sukhova VE, Rogachev AF, Tyurina YG, Boris OA, Parakhina VN (eds) Integration and clustering for sustainable economic growth. Springer, Berlin, pp 207–223. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-45462-7_24Google Scholar
- Novoseltseva EG, Marusinina EY (2011) Administrative innovation in the state regulation of innovative services. Natl Interests Prior Secur 31:54–60Google Scholar
- Reports on the financial support. Federal portal for small and medium-sized enterprises. http://smb.gov.ru/statistics/navy/report/. Accessed 14 Aug 2016