Food Supply Regional Management System of the Consumer Market in the Modern Russian Economy
The development of the national system of food security should be focused on creating sustainable regional production structures product type and improvement of organizational and economic management mechanism of their development. The authors developed a stepwise method of forming the territorial-national food structures, food systems and the indicators to ensure the mutual interests of economic entities in the process of production, processing and sales and distribution effect are presented.
KeywordsAgro industrial integration Territorial-branch principle Grocery sub-complex The food supply system
This study was performed within the framework of the research pertaining to the core part of the Government Order. Project № 1.9544.2017/БЧ of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
- Ananiev MA (2013) Managing sustainability of the food system: monograph. Pub. of Mordovia State University, Saransk, 200 pGoogle Scholar
- Ananiev MA (2016) The state of the national food system and the main directions of its development and sustainable operation. Econ Soc Human Res 1:3–9Google Scholar
- Arevieva NT, Lukhovskaya OK (2010) Forecasting and development of social and cultural processes as a factor of sustainable development of the region: monograph. Plekhanov Economic University, Ivanovo Branch, Ivanovo, 293 pGoogle Scholar
- Babaev BD et al (2011) Village and social infrastructure: the concept of sustainable development of old industrial region. scien. pub: Berendeev AB, Novikov AI. Ivanovo St. University, Ivanovo, 280 p. Lukhovskaya OK, Chapter 5.1. The household as a subject of small entrepreneurship in the sphere of rural tourism development, pp 237–243Google Scholar
- Lukhovskaya OK (2016) The formation processes management of competitive advantages of tourist destinations in the region. Sci Pract 2(22):74–81Google Scholar
- Lukhovskaya OK, Kolokolchikov RV (2016) Program-target planning as a tool for the development of the services sector of the tourism industry in the region. Mat Coll SPC “Prospects for the development of regional consumer market”. Ivanovo, pp 101–109Google Scholar