Anti-crisis Budget Policy of Russia in 2016–2018
Subject/topic. Topicality of the research is determined by necessity for study of problems and perspectives of increase of effectiveness of budget policy management. The subject is financial and economic relations which provide the general process of budget resources management.
Goal/tasks. Theoretical and practical substantiation of effective management of budget in modern unpredictable conditions of financial planning. According to the set tasks, the authors formulate and solve the following tasks: short analysis of effectiveness of budget policy in 2016, detailed analysis of directions of budget policy in 2016, determination of risk and recommendations for their elimination, and forecast for development of economy in perspective.
Methodology. The authors use statistical analysis, financial analysis, horizontal and vertical analysis for analyzing effectiveness of budget policy.
Results. Foreign economic conditions in 2015 were characterized by significant reduction of oil prices and reduction of consumer capabilities of Russian buyers of imported products. Living standards of the population is characterized by increase of general unemployment level under the conditions of reduction of business activity in economy. Based on the principles of budget policy and the law, it is offered to reduce total volume of expenditures of the federal budget, as compares to the set parameters, by the value of conventionally set expenditures in 2016, of those exceeding 2.5% of the total volume of expenditures in 2017, and calculate the volume of expenditures for 2018 according to the “budget rules”.
Conclusions/significance. Value of this work consists in the fact that budget policy is a center of state’s economic policy and reflects all of its financial relations with public institutions and citizens.
KeywordsState Program Federal Budget Budget Policy Program Budget Financial Provision
- Federal Law dated December 1, 2014 No. 384-FZ “On the federal budget for 2015 and the planned period of 2016 and 2017”. URL: https://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_171692/ Accessed 10.09.2016
- Federal Law dated December 14, 2015 No. 359-FZ “On the federal budget for 2016”. GARANT system: http://base.garant.ru/71279990/#ixzz4N7XAmvBq. Accessed 10.10.2016
- Ilyin VА, Povarova АI (2014) Problems of regional development as a reflection of state management effectiveness. Reg Econ 3:48–63Google Scholar
- Kudryavtsev NА, Perekrestova LV, Sazonov SP (1998) Budget investments as a factor of economy development. Series 3: Economics. Ecology. Bulletin of Volgograd State University, vol 3, p 78Google Scholar
- Kuznetsov YV, Kaysarova VP (2012) Modernization of strategic management of a large city in regional system of Russia. Terra Econ 10(2–3):31–35Google Scholar
- Lazareva GI (2014) Budget policy in solving social tasks of the state. Bull Belgorod Univ Coop Econ Law 3:223–229Google Scholar
- Matvienko II, Chizhova LА, Tupygin АG (2014) Improvement of the mechanism of inter-budget relations in the subject of the Russian Federation for increase of effectiveness of authorities execution on the territory of municipal entities. Financ Anal Probl Solutions 45(87):39–46Google Scholar
- Official web-page of the information agency. URL: http://www.rbc.ru/. Accessed 02.09.2016
- Overview of the Center for macro-economic research of Sberbank of Russia. Effectiveness of state expenditures in Russia. 13.01.2011. URL: http://www.sberbank.ru/common/img/uploaded/files/pdf/press_center/Review_20110113.pdf. Accessed 30.09.2016
- Plotnikov VА, Fedotova GV (2015) State budget policy in crisis: regional aspect. Manage Consult 4(76):59–69Google Scholar
- Sazonov SP, Sazonov АS (2010) Control in bodies of federal treasury and its perfection. Business. Law. Bulletin of Volgograd Institute of Business, vol 1, pp 182–189Google Scholar
- Sazonov SP, Kastyurina АА, Kabanov VV (2015) Evolution of interaction of business and authorities (analysis, practice, and problems). Financ Anal Probl Solutions 2(236):2–10Google Scholar