Regional Peculiarities of State Support for Agriculture
This article is devoted to the current state of agriculture of the Republic of Dagestan and the existing government support measures aimed at creating favorable conditions for the functioning of agriculture of the republic, the most complete and efficient use of natural-climatic and economic potential, increasing the agricultural productivity in order to provide the population with quality food and improve the social situation and living in rural areas, including the preservation and creation of new job places. The set of mechanisms for state support of the agriculture of the Republic of Dagestan and the proposals for their improvement are developed on the basis of the analysis.
KeywordsState support for agriculture Risks in agriculture Agricultural sector Risk
- Aliev FM (2014) Support for agriculture under the WTO: experience, problems and regional peculiarities. Probl Econ Account Finance 3Google Scholar
- Bondarenko L (2014) Regional policy of state support of rural areas. AIC: Econ Manage 3:71–81Google Scholar
- Gaisin RS (2015) Reasons of price disparity between agriculture and industry in the light of the theory of interbranchial market balance. Econ Agric Process Enterp 10:18–23Google Scholar
- Uzun VY (2012a) Features of state support of agriculture in Russia. Agric Econ Russia 7:57–64Google Scholar
- Uzun VY (2012b) Evaluation of the consequences of Russia’s access to the WTO for agricultural products manufacturers. Agric Econ Russia 8Google Scholar