The Subjective Approach to Accessing the Quality of Life in the Regions of Russia
The article presents a subjective approach to the assessment of the quality of life. Conducting a sociological survey of the population of regions of Russia allowed to form a regional index of quality of life and to compare objective indicators of quality of life of the population in some regions of the country with subjective measures determined by the proposed method of block assessment of the quality of life, taking into account social quality.
KeywordsQuality of life of the population The social quality of life Index of the quality of life The regional index of quality of life Factors influencing the quality of life
The study was conducted in St. Petersburg, Voronezh and the Voronezh region. The results will be taken into account urban administration attracted social policy.
- Balazkiy ЕV (2005) Factors of satisfaction by life: measuring and integral indexes. Monit Public Opin: Econ Soc Change 4:42–52Google Scholar
- Breckenkamp J, Laaser U (2000) Freizeitinteressen und subjektive Gesundheit. BiB, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- Davidof DG (2013) The modern going near research of quality of life. Soc Sci Mod Soc 2:54–67Google Scholar
- Kosarev KE (2015) The quality of life. Analysis and management. LAP LAMBERT, SaarbrückenGoogle Scholar
- Pavlov АP (2011) Quality of life is new vision (Electronic resource). Internet store Research-on-research. 6 http://www.polytech21.ru/rekomendatsii. Accessed 16 Feb 2015
- Santalova MS (2006) The formation of socio-economic policy: the system of indicators. Man Labor 4:83–84Google Scholar
- Santalova МS, Kosarev KE (2013) Estimation of criteria of quality of life of population. In: Society and economic idea in the 21st century: ways of development and innovation: materials of international research and practice conference. The Scientific Book, pp 121–129Google Scholar
- Santalova MS, Rodionov EV (2014) Development of education in the region. In: 2nd the International conference on the transformation of еducation held by SCIEURO in London, 24–25 Apr 2014. Printed and Bound by Berforts Information Press LtdGoogle Scholar
- Shelehova ТN (2009) Problem of choice of criteria of estimation of quality of life of population. Geogr Nat Resour 1:108–114Google Scholar