Positivity Analysis of Continuous 2D Fornasini-Marchesini Fractional Model
In the chapter continuous Fornasini-Marchesini type model containing partial fractional-order derivatives described by the Caputo definition will be considered. General solution formula to the state-space equations of the model will be given. Using this solution formula the positivity of such system will be analyzed and the conditions under which the system is internally positive will be derived. Considerations will be illustrated by numerical simulations.
KeywordsFractional-order systems Two-dimensional systems General solution formula Positive systems
This work was supported by National Science Centre in Poland under work No. 2014/13/B/ST7/03467.
- 1.Bose, N.K.: Multidimensional Systems Theory and Applications. Springer (1995)Google Scholar
- 6.Idczak, D., Kamocki, R., Majewski, M.: Fractional continuous Roesser model with Riemann-Liouville derivative. In: Proceedings of 8th International Workshop on Multidimensional Systems (nDS’13), Sept 9–11, Erlangen, Germany, pp. 33–38 (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Idczak, D., Kamocki, R., Majewski, M.: On a fractional continuous counterpart of Fornasini-Marchesini model. In: Proceedings of 8th International Workshop on Multidimensional Systems (nDS’13), Sept 9–11, Erlangen, Germany, pp. 45–49 (2013)Google Scholar
- 9.Kaczorek, T.: Fractional 2D linear systems. J. Autom. Mob. Robotics Intell. Syst. 2(2), 5–9 (2008)Google Scholar
- 12.Kaczorek, T., Rogowski, K.: Fractional linear systems and electrical circuits. Stud. Syst. Decis. Control 13 (2015) (Springer)Google Scholar
- 16.Rogowski, K.: General response formula for fractional 2D continuous-time linear systems described by the Roesser model. Acta Mech. et Autom. 5(2), 112–116 (2011)Google Scholar
- 17.Rogowski, K.: Selected problems of theory of 2D noninteger order systems described by the Roesser model. Ph.D. thesis, Bialystok University of Technology (in Polish), Bialystok (2011)Google Scholar