Usability Evaluation Methods of User Interface Based on Mobile Games Using Fuzzy Methods
The usability evaluation methods of user interface based on mobile games was introduced in the paper. User usability evaluation model about mobile games were established based on user interview and questionnaire. Then, each evaluation item was analyzed and their weights were determined using the Delphi methods and mobile game interface usability index weight level distribution map was obtained. In addition, the methods of gray correlation analysis were proposed to optimize evaluation system model. Meanwhile, the methods of fuzzy comprehensive evaluation were given and the influence factors were found using the principle of maximum degree of membership. In the end, the example provided demonstrates the most satisfied user interface of mobile games is selected and it was proved that the methods proposed is efficient.
KeywordsUser interface Software usability Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation Delphi largest Membership degree
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 61379019), Sichuan Provincial Science and technology projects (Grant No. 2015JY002), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (Grant No. 2015NYB09), Major Project of Education Department in Sichuan (Grant No. 15ZA0387) and the fellowship from the China Scholarship Council (Grant No. 201508510004).
- 1.China Industry Research. Investigation of the present situation of Chinese mobile phone game market and future trend forecast report, no. 1355896 (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.DeMacro Brow, D.: Agile User Experience design: A Practitioner’s Guide to Making it Work, pp. 102–123. Mechanical Industry Press, Beijing (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhao, X., Shen, X., Qi, Y.: Interactive Web3D publishing system. Comput. Eng. 33(22), 243–248 (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Saaty, T.L.: The Analytical Hierarchy Process for Decisions in a Complex World. Strategy and Organization. Lifetime Learning Pub., Belmont (1982)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang, Y., Fang, B., Xu, C.Y.: Trustworthy metrics models for internet software. Wuhan Univ. J. Nat. Sci. 13(5), 47–552 (2008)Google Scholar
- 12.Hao, S.: Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications, pp. 142–150. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2014)Google Scholar
- 13.Xie, J., Liu, C.: The Method of Fuzzy Mathematics and its Application, pp. 89–102. Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, Wuhan (2013)Google Scholar
- 14.Wang, P.: Fuzzy mathematics and optimization, pp. 153–162. Beijing Normal University Press, Beijing (2013)Google Scholar
- 15.Hongting, L.: Product Usability Research Methods. Fudan University Press, Shanghai (2013)Google Scholar
- 16.Zhao, Y., Luo, X.: Fuzzy evaluation method for web software trustworthiness. Comput. Appl. Res. 33, 109–204 (2014)Google Scholar