What Is Happening to the US Economy?
- 411 Downloads
Chapter 3 brings about the very questionable situation our economy is in.
KeywordsMarket Economy Finance Economy Great Recession Financial Gain Retirement Benefit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Decker, Ryan A., Haltiwanger, John, and Jarmin, Ron S. (2016). Where has all the skewness gone? The decline in high-growth (young) firms in the U.S. National Bureau of Economic Research.Google Scholar
- Edsall, Thomas B. (2016). Boom or gloom. New York Times, Jan. 27, 1–5.Google Scholar
- Gajduschek, Gyorgy (2003). Administration and Society, Hungarian Institute of Public Administration, Jan. 34, 700–723.Google Scholar
- Johnson, Sophie (2014). Advantages and disadvantages of bureaucracies. Hearst Newspapers http://yourbusiness.azcentral.com/advantages-disadvantages-bureaucratic-organizational-structure-11579.html.
- Kao, John. (2007). Innovation Nation. New York: Free Press.Google Scholar
- Kwoka, John (2015). Mergers that eliminate potential competition. In Einer R. Elhauge, ed., Research Handbook on the Economics of Antitrust Law. Northampton: Edward Elgar Publishing, pp. 90–108.Google Scholar
- Lilien, Robert (2015). Startup slow down. Foreign Affairs, 94, 1, 41–53.Google Scholar
- Notes, Cliff (2013). Pros and Cons of Bureaucracy, New York: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.Google Scholar
- Weber, Max (2008), Max Weber’s Complete Writings on Academic and Political Vocations, New York: Algore Publishers.Google Scholar
© The Author(s) 2017