Top-Down versus Bottom-Up Management
- 444 Downloads
Chapter 15 elaborates on how financialization is causing the slowdown in the entrepreneurial progress.
KeywordsSupply Chain Market Segment Retail Chain Cash Benefit Cost Cutting
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Adamczyk, Alicia. (2016). Sears, Walmart, Target & Others That Have or Will Close Stores in 2016. April 22, http://time.com/money/4304622/stores-closing-in-2016/.
- Altman, Ian (2015). Is Amazon killing small businesses? Forbes Magazine, October.Google Scholar
- Clark, Amy (2016). Four reasons for the supply chain shortage. www.sdcexec.com, June.
- DuBrel, John (2013). The five main supply challenges companies face today. Supplychain.com, April.
- Hartley, Kathleen (2013). Kmart vs. Walmart: A study in supply chain management. apptricity.com, December.
- Kokemuller, Neil (2016). Difference in supply chain management for a large and small company. smallbusiness.chron.com.
- Kotler, Philip and Keller, Kevin Lane (2009). Marketing Management, Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.Google Scholar
- Leinback-Rayhle, Nicole (2014). Why you need to support small business. Forbes, Sept., 1–16.Google Scholar
- Lister, Jonathan (2013). The difference between top down and bottom up management. smallbusiness.chron.com.
- Lu, Clara (2016). Incredibly successful supply chain management: How does Walmart do it? flatworldknowledge.com, May.
- Samli, A. Coskun and Gupta, Saurabh (2014). Utilization of small data by smaller size retailing: Gaining an edge over discount giants. Paper in progress.Google Scholar
- SBA (2016). Frequently asked questions. www.sbd.gov/advocacy.
- Ton, Zaynep (2014). Good Job Strategy, MIT Sloan School of Management.Google Scholar
© The Author(s) 2017