Chapter 10 explores the harmfulness of privatization.
KeywordsPrivate School Soft Drink Privatization Activity Charter School Financial Gain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Ball, Molly (2014). The privatization backlash. The Atlantic, 23 April.Google Scholar
- Buchheit, Paul (2013). 6 reasons privatization often ends in disaster. Alternet, 20 October.Google Scholar
- Cohen, Michael (2015). How for profit prisons have become the biggest lobby no one is talking about. The Washington Post, 28 April.Google Scholar
- Eichelberger, Erica (2016). Who really runs your city? TPM Media, National Education Association, 19 July.Google Scholar
- Fischer, Brandon (2016). Cashing in on kids: Corporate lobbying powerhouse, ALEC, pushed 172 school privatizations last year. Alternet, 14 March.Google Scholar
- Newsweek (2015). General file, March 14.Google Scholar
- Samson, Kevin (2013). The privatization of water: Nestle denies that water is a fundamental human right. Global Research, 27 June.Google Scholar
© The Author(s) 2017