The Future of Multicultural Innovation and Collaboration
Chapter 9 provides a look at the future of organizational practices and research concerning multicultural innovation and collaboration. In regard to the future outlook for practice, this chapter provides five themes that should be addressed for developing leadership competencies and an organizational environment that leads to high performance. Concerning research opportunities, this chapter explores the current gaps in the literature and then offers several topics for further exploration and validation of theory and practice.
- Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends 2016, “The New Organization: Different by Design”, Deloitte University Press.Google Scholar
- DDI Global Leadership Forecast 2014–15, DDI and The Conference Board.Google Scholar
- The Global Innovation Index 2016, “Winning with Global Innovation”, INSEAD, Johnson Cornell University, and World Intellectual Property Organization.Google Scholar
- Jensen, Karina R. Global Innovation and Collaboration Study, 2014.Google Scholar
- Jensen, Karina R. Local Innovation and Collaboration Study, Asia Region, 2015.Google Scholar
- Salazar, Maritza and Salas, Eduardo. “Reflections on Cross-cultural Collaboration Science”, Journal of Organizational Behavior, 34(2013): 910–917 .Google Scholar