Separable Multiple Bits Reversible Data Hiding in Encrypted Domain
This paper proposes a novel scheme of separable multiple bits reversible data hiding in encrypted domain based on LWE (Learning with Errors). Multi-band data could be embedded by recoding the redundancy of ciphertext, which does enhance the capacity of embedding data. With embedded ciphertext, the additional data can be extracted by using data-hiding key, and the original data can be recovered losslessly by using decryption key, the processes of extraction and decryption are separable. By deducing the error probability of the scheme, parameters in the scheme which directly related to the scheme’s correctness is mainly discussed, and reasonable ranges of the parameters are obtained by experiments. When analyzing the security, the probability distribution function of the embedded cipher text is deduced and the statistic features of ciphertext are analyzed, which both proved the embedded data isn’t detective. The proposed scheme is based on encryption process, so it can apply to different kinds of media vehicle. Experimental results have demonstrated that the proposed scheme can not only achieve statistical security without degrading the quality of encryption, but realize that 1bit original data can maximally load multiple-bit additional data in encrypted domain.
KeywordsInformation security Reversible data hiding Public key cryptography LWE Multiple bits data hiding
- 5.Caciula, I., Coltuc, D.: Improved control for low bit-rate reversible watermarking. In: IEEE International Conference on Acoustics Speech and Signal Processing, Florence, Italy, pp. 7425–7429 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Jarali, A., Rao, J.: Unique LSB compression data hiding method. Int. J. Emerg. Sci. Eng. 2(3), 17–21 (2013)Google Scholar
- 11.Xiao, Di., Chen, S.: Separable data hiding in encrypted image based on compressive sensing. Electron. Lett. 50(8), 598–600 (2014)Google Scholar
- 23.Regev, O.: The learning with errors problem (2010). http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/~odedr/papers/lwesurvey.pdf
- 24.Min-Qing, Z., Yan, K., Ting-Ting, S.: Reversible steganography in encrypted domain based on LWE. J. Electron. Inf. Technol. 38(2), 354–360 (2016). in ChineseGoogle Scholar