Computer Adaptive Learning Platform for Calculus
We proposed the idea of establishing computer adaptive learning platform for Calculus. Students can do self-testing using the system any time after learning. Computerized adaptive testing (CAT) is used in the assessment of tests in this learning platform. The system gives students adaptive testing items to collect and to examine students’ learning situation. After analyzing students’ learning portfolio, the system sends the information to the teacher so that he realize the learning situations for every student at any time. This learning platform will be a great help when students’ learning Calculus.
KeywordsAdaptive testing Computer adaptive learning Personalized learning
- 1.Purdue University’s Course Signals (2015). http://www.itap.purdue.edu/studio/signals/
- 2.Rasch, G.: Probabilistic models for some intelligence and attainment tests. (Copenhagen, Danish Institute for Educational Research), expanded edition (1980) with foreword and afterword. B.D. Wright. The University of Chicago Press, Chicago (1960/1980)Google Scholar
- 5.de la Torre, J.: DINA model and parameter estimation: a didactic. J. Educ. Behav. Stat. 34, 115–130 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.von Davier, M.: The DINA model as a constrained general diagnostic model: two variants of a model equivalency. Br. J. Math. Stat. Psychol. 67(1), 49–71 (2014)Google Scholar
- 10.Huebner: Cognitive diagnostic computer adaptive assessments. J. Educ. Meas. 46(3), 293–313 (2010)Google Scholar