Metric Analysis as a Tool for Interpolating Multivariate Functions in the Case of an Information Lack
In report the ill-posed problems in view arising at the solution of applied problems by means of the metric analysis are considered. In the report new schemes and algorithms for smoothing and restoration based on the metric analysis were presented. These schemes and algorithms have demonstrated a high accuracy of smoothing and retrieving the values of functions of one or many variables. Examples of such problems are problems of interpolation, filtration and forecasting of values of functions of one and many variables claimed at the solution of applied problems physicists, technicians, economy and other areas of researches.
KeywordsFunction of many variables Interpolation Ill-posed problems Metric analysis
The reported study was funded within the Agreement No 02.a03.21.0008 dated 24.04.2016 between the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and RUDN University.
- 4.Kryanev, A.V., Lukin, G.V., Udumyan, D.K.: Metric analysis and applications, numerical methods and programming. Adv. Comput. Sci. J. 10, 408–414 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Kryanev, A.V., Lukin, G.V.: Mathematical Methods of the Uncertain Data Processing. Science, Moscow (2006) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 6.Kryanev, A.V., Lukin, G.V., Udumyan, D.K.: Metric Analysis and Data Processing. Moscow, Ed. Science (2012). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 8.Kryanev, A.V., Udumyan, D.K.: Metric analysis, properties and applications as a tool for interpolation Int. J. Math. Anal. 8(45), 2221–2228 (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Kryanev, A.V., Udumyan, D.K.: Metric analysis, properties and applications as a tool for smoothing Int. J. Math. Anal. 8(47), 2337–2346 (2014)Google Scholar