Construction and Analysis of Nondeterministic Models of Population Dynamics
Three-dimensional mathematical models of population dynamics are considered in the paper. Qualitative analysis is performed for the model which takes into account the competition and diffusion of species and for the model which takes into account mutual interaction between the species. Nondeterministic models are constructed by means of transition from ordinary differential equations to differential inclusions, fuzzy and stochastic differential equations. Using the principle of reduction, which allows us to study stability properties of one type of equations, using stability properties of other types of equations, as a basis, sufficient conditions of stability are obtained. The synthesis of the corresponding stochastic models on the basis of application of the method of construction of stochastic self-consistent models is performed. The structure of these stochastic models is described and computer modelling is carried out. The obtained results are aimed at the development of methods of analysis of nondeterministic nonlinear models.
KeywordsStochastic model Single-step processes Population dynamics Differential equations Stability Principle of a reduction Computer modelling
The work is partially supported by RFBR grant No. 15-07-08795.
- 3.Murray, J.D.: Mathematical Biology I: An Introduction. Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics, vol. 7. Springer, Heidelberg (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Bazykin, A.D.: Nonlinear Dynamics of Interacting Populations. Institute of Computer Science, Moscow-Izhevsk (2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Demidova, A.V., Druzhinina, O.V., Masina, O.N.: Stability research of models of population dynamics based on the construction of self-consistent stochastic models and principle reduction. Bull. Peoples’ Friendship Univ. Russia Ser. Math. Inf. Sci. Phys. 3, 18–29 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Merenkov, Y.N.: Stability-like Properties of Differential Inclusions Fuzzy and Stochastic Differential Equations. PFUR, Moscow (2000)Google Scholar
- 17.Masina, O.N., Shcherbakov, A.V.: The model stability analysis of the interaction between two competing species taking into account the symbiosis. In: Proceedings of the International Conference “Systems of Control, Technical Systems: Stability, Stabilization, Ways and Methods of Research”, Dedicated to the 95th Anniversary from Birthday of Professor A.A. Shestakov, Yelets, 2–3 April 2015, pp. 93–97. YSU Named After Ivan Bunin, Yelets (2015)Google Scholar
- 18.Demidova, A.V., Druzhinina, O.V., Masina, O.N., Shcherbakov, A.V.: Synthesis of nonlinear models of population dynamics based on the combination of deterministic and stochastic approaches. In: Abstracts of the Third International Scientific Conference Modeling Nonlinear Processes and Systems (MNPS - 2015), Moscow, STANKIN, 22–26 June 2015 , pp. 87–88. Janus-K, Moscow (2015)Google Scholar
- 19.Kulyabov, D.S., Demidova, A.V.: The introduction of an agreed term in the equation of stochastic population model. Bull. Peoples’ Friendship Univ. Russia Ser. Math. Inf. Sci. Phys. 3, 69–78 (2012)Google Scholar
- 20.Demidova, A.V.: The equations of population dynamics in the form of stochastic differential equations. Bull. Peoples’ Friendship Univ. Russia Ser. Math. Inf. Sci. Phys. 1, 67–76 (2013)Google Scholar
- 21.Demidova, A.V., Gevorkyan, M.N., Egorov, A.D., Korolkova, A.V., Kulyabov, D.S., Sevastyanov, L.A.: Influence of stochastization to one-step model. Bull. Peoples’ Friendship Univ. Russia Ser. Math. Inf. Sci. Phys. 1, 71–85 (2014)Google Scholar
- 24.Gevorkyan, M.N., Velieva, T.R., Korolkova, A.V., Kulyabov, D.S., Sevastyanov, L.A.: Stochastic Runge–kutta software package for stochastic differential equations. In: Zamojski, W., Mazurkiewicz, J., Sugier, J., Walkowiak, T., Kacprzyk, J. (eds.) Dependability Engineering and Complex Systems. AISC, vol. 470, pp. 169–179. Springer, Heidelberg (2016). doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-39639-2_15 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 25.Eferina, E.G., Korolkova, A.V., Gevorkyan, M.N., Kulyabov, D.S., Sevastyanov, L.A.: One-step stochastic processes simulation software package. Bull. Peoples’ Friendship Univ. Russia Ser. Math. Inf. Sci. Phys. 3, 45–59 (2014)Google Scholar