Entrepreneurship and Innovation in a Revolutionary Educational Model: École, 42
- 1.3k Downloads
We live in a maelstrom of linear thoughts, believing that all the current standards or what has been previously established is how it should work. Ecole 42 (School 42 in English), with hanging towels in banisters, hundreds of computers, big rooms with luggage, and air mattresses on the floor everywhere would undoubtedly surprise and remove prejudice to more than one person. As of today, Millennials aren’t strictly aligned to the pre-established academic rules anymore, they are now developing their own academic methodology, marking history by working together with their classmates, which in a couple of years ahead, will not only be right with their innovative education model, but also will benchmark on how education could work in the twenty-first century.
KeywordsÉcole 42 Entrepreneurial education Innovation Educational model
The authors would like to thank the students of the course “Entrepreneurship Value: Social, creative and Sustainable” for the MBA Management at CETYS University for their cooperation and useful comments, without whose support, it would not have been possible to produce this chapter.
- Adams, D. (1979). The hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy. London: Pan Books.Google Scholar
- Bos, C., & Vaughn, S. (2002). Strategies for teaching students with learning and behavior problems. Boston: Pearson Education.Google Scholar
- Niel, X., & Roux, D. (2012). Les 100 mots de l’internet. Paris: PUF Editors.Google Scholar
- Retrieved from Fortune.com/2016/08/11/congress-briefed-dnc-hack/
- Retrieved from www.bbc.com/mundo/noticias-36474360